The Art of Self-Care
with Anna Levesque, Ayurveda Wellness Counselor and 500 RYT and Sommerville Bevilaqua, LPC, Mental Health Therapist
Spring, Summer, Fall/Winter Offerings
A weekend workshop focused on understanding and redefining self-care, increasing stress resilience, and learning wellness strategies for the body and the mind. Anna and Sommerville incorporate their respective knowledge and expertise in Ayurvedic wellness principles, yoga, mindfulness/meditation, mental health, and nervous system regulation to provide a nurturing weekend for women seeking greater vitality in their daily life.
Workshop Activities: Create a practical self care plan for daily living, Learn strategies for boosting digestion and vitality, Gentle Yoga, Guided mindfulness meditation, Nutritious meals along with recipes, Learn about stress resilience in the nervous system and mental health through Somatic Experiencing, Community building and sharing
Spring: March 23-25
- New Beginnings
- How to create new possibility in our lives
- Cleansing the body and mind of the heaviness and cold of winter in preparation for the heat and fullness of summer.
- $295. Schedule includes Friday evening, Saturday and Sunday programming with lunch provided Saturday
Summer: Check back for dates in 2019
- Adventure and Challenging our Beliefs
- How to keep ourselves balanced and cool while in the hot, busy and long days of summer
- Activity on the water – stand up paddleboarding and SUP yoga!
- $375. Schedule includes three full days of programming, meals on your own.
Fall/Winter: November 9-11
- Overnight retreat with accommodations
- Tending the Fire Within by kindling our digestive fire, our hopes and dreams
- Specific stress management strategies for the Holiday Season whether you love it or dislike it
- Ayurvedic strategies on counteracting the variable, rough and dry qualities of fall and early winter season
- $495. Schedule includes Friday evening-Sunday afternoon programming, all meals and accommodations included